Friday, July 25, 2008

Learning Journey to Changi Airport

Dear Children

Another week is over. I hope you have enjoyed your learning journey to the airport on Wednesday. I hope it has given you the opportunity to learn outside the classroom. Can you now name the different parts of the airport and also the types of occupations found at the airport?

I can see that some of you enjoy interviewing people. Maybe some of you would like to be a reporter, journalist or even a talk-show host when you grow up.

You have also taken some wonderful photos. Soon, I will be teaching you how to use Photostory software to make a short videoclip of your trip!

Changi Airport is important to Singapore because people and cargo move in and out of Changi Airport and this helps our economy - it helps keep Singapore prosperous.

As you know I wasn't particularly happy with your behaviour in public that day. I hope you would behave better the next time you go on a learning journey.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Mr. Yazid, when is our next learning journey?

Andy said...

Can we go to a museum

Andy said...

Last time, when I was in kindergarden, the school took us to Under Water World for a sleepover. My mother had to pay $128.