Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What will I defend?











There's no doubt that I will defend our National Anthem, Majulah Singapura. Majulah Singapura is a song that will stand the test of time. It will always be relevant to Singapore. Singapore must continue to strive to do better just as the song suggests.

As a Malay, I am also very proud that the National Anthem is sung the Malay language. The Malay words are simple for all Singaporeans to pronounce and understand.

Every time the National Anthem is played, I will feel a sense of pride. I will feel a gush of emotions when the Majulah Singapura is played during National Day parades. My wish is for the Majulah Singapura to be played when Singapore wins its first Olympics Gold Medal.

I will "defend" the Majulah Singapura by singing it with pride and gusto every time it is played. I will also stand to attention in respect for the anthem.


MAJULAH SINGAPURA!






4 comments:

zhicong said...

I will defend the national flag as my teacher said that there are people who burn our national flag or step on our national flag. I thick thay knew that but they still do it and that is very rude.I thick that our national flag is also important because the meaning of the five stars (E:justice) and the colour of the singapore flag are so meaningful.

Eusebius Toh said...

Dear Mr Yazid, Eusebius Toh here. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi Mr.Yazid!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Keep up the good work! I believe in you!